With any vendor that you hire for your wedding, you will likely be doing a thorough investigation into what they will contribute to your big day. Hiring your wedding DJ is no different. In fact, knowing a few tricks can make your hiring experience much more pleasant.
Are you ready to hire the perfect DJ for your big day? If so, there are some things that you will want to keep in mind.
Here at Kentucky Pro DJ, we know how important your wedding entertainment is to your nuptials. That’s why we have put together some crucial things to be considered when hiring your own wedding DJ. Continue reading to discover a few helpful tricks for discovering the best wedding entertainer:
- Music to Fit Your Taste. The wedding music that will be played on your big day should be music that you enjoy. Ask your potential DJ if they have music that you listen to. If your DJ has a variety of music, that is a great sign for your entertainment.
- Know Who You Are Getting. Get to know your DJ. Ask about their experience and other details. It is important to remember that your DJ will be the life of the party. Therefore, you will want to choose one with a personality that is upbeat and celebratory.
- Fitting Your Budget. Unfortunately, every wedding has a budget that limits your spending. The cost of hiring a DJ is a crucial part to sticking to your budget. Ensure that all of your musical needs are covered by your DJ, and even ask about possible specials or additional fees, such as overtime.
- An Experienced DJ. Experience shows that your DJ knows what they are doing, and how to handle any wedding difficulties that might occur. How much experience does your DJ have? Don’t forget to ask. Knowing what would happen if your DJ was to fall ill or if equipment were to break is of importance.
- Bringing Some Personality. There are two main DJs, the ones that just play music and the one that provides great personality too. This is the difference between a regular DJ and one with MC skills. Which DJ are you hoping to get for your big day? Every wedding deserves a DJ who can act us an MC too, to keep the celebration going and encourage your guests to get out on the dance floor.
Considering these things when hiring your DJ can help to ensure that your wedding entertainment will be flawless. Here at Kentucky Pro DJ, as a Lexington wedding DJ, we are ready to make your wedding entertainment an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Contact us today to book your wedding DJ in Lexington, Kentucky.
Photo Source: https://www.flickr.com/ – Parekh Cards